The Dallas Chapter of the American Payroll Association has been named the National Chapter of the Year in 1990, 2004, and 2011.
Membership in the Dallas Chapter APA entitles you to a number of benefits, services, and opportunities, including:
- CEU credits for education classes and One-Day Seminars
- Discounted pricing for classes, One-day Seminars and special events
- Discounted pricing for Monthly Business & Educational meetings
- Free registration for Personal Improvement Education events
- Community service projects
- Free Career Center postings
- Monthly newsletter
- Preparation assistance for the CPP and FPC exam
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Source for networking
- Website tools for networking and staying informed
- Access to Member only merchandise and resource materials
Our membership year is from April through March, and you can enroll or renew your membership now to ensure no disruption in these valuable benefits and services. At just $50 per year for National members and $65 per year for Local (non-National) members, our annual dues are a bargain. They are also tax deductible!
The Dallas Chapter of the American Payroll Association is working for a better future for all payroll professionals, and your participation plays an important part. We won't be complete without you.
Complete the Dallas Chapter membership application today and start enjoying your Chapter benefits from one of the largest APA chapters in the country!
APA Membership has risen to over 21,000 Payroll Professionals and continues to grow, demonstrating the high level of interest on the part of the payroll community participating in the wide range of activities available to APA members